We are here to assist you with getting the things you want in life. Navigating the credit repair maze can be very challenging if you are not aware of all of the laws that regulate collectors, creditors and credit bureaus. Our job is to take that heavy burden off of your shoulders and do all of the work for you so you can approve again.
Our Business Is based off the following laws that regulate the credit bureaus:
- Fair Credit Repair Act
- Fair Credit Billing Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your lost credit.
Who Are We?
We are a hard working credit restoration company helping consumer restore and rebuild their credit.
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score.
We are dedicated to helping you improve your credit score and get your approved once again.
Top Credit Repair Program to Rebuild Your Credit
The credit industry can be a battlefield for those suffering from negative and derogatory credit scores. Many individuals have the disadvantage of higher interest rates, credit denials, and the inability to find experienced help to navigate through the bumps and bruises in this ever-evolving economic world. We are here to help direct you to better credit living by engaging in a number of innovative, financial avenues that will improve your credit score.
Simple To Start
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey.
OUR GREATEST PLANS
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.